Saturday, June 06, 2009

Tour de Cure - Team Tegan Promotional Video

Just playing around with the technology I've got available. This is what I used recently...

  • Nintendo Wii - fun stuff, no matter how old you are.

  • Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - I've completed all six levels on episodes 1, 2, 3. I'm ready to move on to Star Wars - A New Hope! See the original Star Wars movie trailer here! "A billion years in the making...and it's coming to your galaxy this summer"

  • Sony VCR SLV-N750 - This lets me watch the Wii action on the TV, as well as provides the necessary video out for recording by my camcorder. Soon - the VCR will only be recording channel 3 - after June 12th, all over the air TV will be coming through our digital TV converter box - the DTVPal, TR-40 - now sold out!

  • Sony Digital Handycam DCR-TRV310 - This is almost ancient in the video world - it is circa 1999 technology - it actually uses a 8mm tape! But it has Firewire, and it connects easily for transfer to computer. It also allows you to record video/audio from RCA ports. So this is my analog to digital conversion tool.

  • Windows Movie Maker - There are probably better movie editing software out there, but this came with Windows XP. So I used it. Pretty intuitive - but don't try and make a slideshow type movie using 30 to 40 JPEGs....it crashes every time.

Here it is. Nothing really fancy...just watch and enjoy. After watching - I'll bet you really want to go purchase Lego Star Wars...or maybe even donate to the Tour de Cure!





No comments: