Saturday, December 15, 2007

Test of email posting...

Hey - another adventure is happening right now.  I am attempting to add a post the our blog using email...  Not sure if this is going to work, but I guess that is the point of testing it.   (This is the 2nd test...I had the posting email wrong on my first attempt.)   (Actually - this is now the 3rd test - the inserted image didn't work at first...and sorry - I removed the bad postings.  They don't exist anymore...)
 
The blogger formatting tools don't quite work the way I think they should.  Many (many!) people manage to make Blogger work - and I don't know why I am having trouble.  When I insert images into the posts - the text formatting is always hit or miss.
 
Anyway - here is an inserted image.  It is quite large...I'll have to see what Blogger does with it.
 
 
And here is a horizontal rule...
 

 
And here is some red text, blue text, green text, bold text, underlined text....had enough of this yet?
 
Here is a URL to AMEC
 
 
Here is a URL with different text that the URL itself...
 
 
Thanks for watching this test.  Remember, this was only a test.  If it had been an actual emergency - you would have been directed to something, somewhere....

1 comment:

Mick & Brian said...

Guess the insertion of images by email posting don't work. Or - there is some trick I am missing.