Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas...

It was a really nice day today...high temperature was about 61°. Cloudy in the morning, but sunny in the afternoon. A perfect day to get the Christmas lights up.

I even got the wreath hung in our large window

Lights strung along the fence

Hope all your after Thanksgiving shoppings went well. We had a relaxed day yesterday - no 5am standing in lines. But we did manage to buy enough socks for a football team or two at Fred Meyer...yikes!

At Target we found a few things - and when I got the receipt, it came with another 'receipt-like' thing. At first I thought it was a survey type deal - "Have a chance at winning $5,000 - call and answer our survey about your visit". It wasn't - it was a coupon for a free bag of Hershey's candy - price limit of $3.62. So - because Target wasn't that busy (it was about 3pm) - I decided to go get it right away. It took a little searching to find the exact type listed on the coupon - and when I did it cost $3.69. When I brought it back to the checkout - I didn't have any problems - I thought I would have to pay 7¢. Funny how that worked out...but anyway, we got free candy for some reason.

Yahoo!


No comments: